From humble beginnings in 1988, LVM Systems has grown from one software developer with a dream to a thriving company that is recognized as the must-have software solution provider for healthcare call centers around the country. Founded by Les Mortensen, LVM Systems is a privately owned company based in Mesa, Ariz. LVM provides software solutions exclusively for healthcare organizations.
LVM’s flagship software product, Centaurus, is widely identified as the most powerful healthcare call center software product on the market. With Centaurus, healthcare call centers manage functions such as:
Centaurus’ power lies in its ability to effectively manage your vast databases and to create reports that show your organization the quantifiable impact your healthcare call center is making. LVM and Centaurus are making significant contributions to our hundreds of clients across the country. We encourage you to see for yourself why so many healthcare call center managers trust LVM for their software needs. Our sales team is comprised of professionals who built successful healthcare call centers before joining LVM. They will take the time to listen and understand your needs.
Click on the map below to find your LVM VP of Sales.
- Les Mortensen President/Chief Information Officer
- Robert Cluff Chief Financial Officer
- Mark Dwyer Chief Operations Officer
- Richard Cowley V.P., Web and Telecom Applications
- Jake Johnson V.P., .Net Applications
- Adan Garcia Manager, Implementation
- Heather Jacobs Manager, Client Services
- Tracy Clem Manager, Support Services
- Russell Crotts Manager, IT
- Michael Trujillo Manager, Major Projects
- Traci Haynes, MSN, RN, BA, CEN Director, Clinical Services
- Vince Catado Manager, Web Services
At LVM your privacy is very important. The following policy applies to all LVM websites. These policies may be updated from time to time.
On all of LVM's websites we may collect:
- Your IP address
- The date and time you access the site, as well as how long you stay
- The pages you read
- The browser you use
- Personal data may be collected when:
- Requesting more information
- Registering for the LVM Users' Conference
- Registering for the University of LVM
In addition, on our client portal we collect:
- Name and title
- Phone and fax numbers
- E-mail address
- Any information related to support requests
Data is only used for internal statistical purposes, processing and completing support requests, processing and completing registrations and requests for more information.